For individual specials, please contact your local store. Find your local store here.
The Grey Block is a concrete masonry building block. It is suitable for a variety of landscaping and building projects. These versatile, hardwearing building blocks are the practical solutions for walls or fences that can be rendered or painted and it all depends on your preference. Home projects include garden walls, brick walls, retaining walls, shed walls, vertical block walls, carparks, and more.
Contact us on 1800 191 131 for inquiries. Request your FREE quote today!
- Load bearing concrete blocks
- Durable concrete masonry block
- Fire and acoustic rated blocks
- Light in weight and easy to install
- Can be painted or rendered over
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
- Carparks and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitor’s price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
|Specifications||Size||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Grey Half Block||190 x 190 x 190mm||N/A||6.88kg||216|
|Grey Full Block||390 x 190 x 190mm||13.5||12.96kg||108|